Whos got their Teal spots picked out?

Discussion in 'Minnesota Flyway Forum' started by wooduck26, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Zehyani

Zehyani Senior Refuge Member

This pisses me off. I like to hunt a lot. I was going to do only early goose today, but not teal because I'm short sighted, and did not trust myself to not shoot anythign else.
    In the end I did'nt go for goose either.

Stay safe and ethical.

2. Feathers

Feathers Senior Refuge Member

Looks like a trolling post to me.

Didn’t see any other species shot at today. Obviously my experience was a small sample but I’d guess most people who still haven’t figured out how to ID a bird on the wing didn’t hunt.

If that post is true, you’d have the same issue during the regular season with those knuckleheads who can’t even ID a bird in hand.

We can have nice things. Keep teal season alive! More duck killing days!

snowgooseman likes this.
  3. SNOWSNBLUES

SNOWSNBLUES Senior Refuge Member

I agree with the photo probably being b.s. granted there are a lot of stupid people that duck hunt, but I'm guessing it was posted by some whiner pi$$Ed MN is having a teal season. Please make it longer next year and let us shoot 1/2 before like normal!!

snowgooseman likes this.
  4. Neighbor Guy

Neighbor Guy Elite Refuge Member

It wasn’t the only one. There were dozens of photos being posted.

This was just the one I shared.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  5. Matt Jones

Matt Jones Senior Refuge Member

The only thing that doesn't surprise me about that screen shot from a Facebook post is Tom Jes once again successfully getting trolled.

The only thing that matters in terms of compliance is what the feds & CO's are seeing for compliance in the field, which I'm sure is going to be damn near 100%.

Guess what?

Guys posting pics on the internet is every bit as real as everything else on the internet----in that it isn't real.

It's amazing that it's 2021 and a guy like Tom Jes is still getting duped after over two decades of getting duped.

Seriously, like 22 years he's been getting trolled. Going back to waterfowler.com in '98 or '99, and here the guy is in 2021 still getting trolled like it's his first day online.

Someone needs to get the dude to a shrink and have them run some tests on him because he's gotta be retarded. For Realz.

Bullet21XD and OGblackcloud like this.
  6. snowgooseman

snowgooseman Refuge Member

Hopefully you called TIP then.

7. jrp267

jrp267 Senior Refuge Member

I think the early teal and YWD, now weekend, ruins the opener. I went out this morning, but didn’t enjoy it. I’ll wait for opener. Hope everyone has fun.

8. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Who peed in your cheerios?

9. RingbillRon

RingbillRon Refuge Member

We got checked by a CO as we were picking up on a very popular marsh. He had been checking people all morning. Not one non BWT seen in anyone's bag. He said we were watched all morning by one of the agents.

Only thing he ticketed people for was shooting too early.

Overall it was a blast and a beautiful morning to be out.

10. snowgooseman

snowgooseman Refuge Member

I'm sure most people wouldn't include other ducks they shot in the bag. They probably would bury them.

jrp267 likes this.