Whos got their Teal spots picked out?

Discussion in 'Minnesota Flyway Forum' started by wooduck26, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Matt Jones

Matt Jones Senior Refuge Member

The facts speak for themselves, in MN and other upper Midwest states that have teal seasons----hunters shoot teal. There are less mistake ducks shot during early teal seasons than regular seasons. These are the facts. Facts produced from scientific observation after feds/CO's watch hunters in the field unbeknownst to them while they are hunting.

Real hunters understand these facts. Tools like Tom Jes & Co sit online, get trolled, and then bitch and whine like little girls.

GK1 likes this.
  2. Matt Jones

Matt Jones Senior Refuge Member

^^^it's OK. Just because your father didn't love you, and you've become an angry adult man as a result, doesn't mean that simply because other people who had fathers that loved them are able to go afield and enjoy a successful duck hunt----them having fun and enjoying life doesn't harm you.

You really need to learn to find some inner peace and let your daddy issues go man. Other people having fun and shooting ducks shouldn't be so upsetting to you. It's not healthy.

I suggest you go and have a very frank and curt conversation with your doctor before you wind up having a stroke, aneurysm, or embolism. I'm sure such a conversation will lead to getting your ED treated, which should also only lead to improving your mood.

3. snowgooseman

snowgooseman Refuge Member

If you are referring to me where did I say I was against real season. Read prior posts if you know how to read. Internet tough guy I assume. I hunted with my father this weekend and he is 75 year old, so I dont think that is an issue. Go back to your fat wife and pray someone actually likes you. Or go throw more appliances in the lake.

4. recker999

recker999 Senior Refuge Member

Well i did not educate any ducks tonight so they are safe for the opener. I suppose waiting until Sunday evening and hunting an area i am not very familiar with was not wise but all I cold swing. The one spot that I know that usually has ducks I took one step in off he reeds and sunk down in muck which was up to my belly button. It probably went futher but i had my other foot on the dry reeds. So spot was a big no go. Had to settle for a small slough I have never hunted. Bust. Lesson learned is stick to what you know or maybe do not go. Oh well I wanted to say I tried it anyway.

Did not have to deal with bugs at least.

OGblackcloud likes this.
  5. Bullet21XD

Bullet21XD Elite Refuge Member

That's been the story around here. Saturday, several began shooting at 1/2 hour before. That's understandable...it would be easy to miss that in the regs. Sunday, guys began 15 minutes early...now...they're just being a**holes.

The hunting has been great. 13 minute hunt and 15 minute for 3 of us. Today should be about the same.

Matt Jones and snowgooseman like this.
  6. Bullet21XD

Bullet21XD Elite Refuge Member

Anti hunters on a hunting forum.

Matt Jones likes this.
  7. megasupermagnum

megasupermagnum Senior Refuge Member

I made no plans to teal hunt, but I read the regs and missed that it started at sunrise. That's an odd choice. I realize you have to have some kind of rule in place, but sunrise? I get the 1/2 hour before. That's essentially saying "shooting during light". I mean, do guys go out with watches, and wait to the last second to shoot? I've always shot when I could see. Maybe it was 40 minutes before sunrise, maybe it was 20 minutes if it was cloudy. I don't see any reason to get all wrapped up about 15 minutes.

8. Paul Myrdahl

Paul Myrdahl Senior Refuge Member

I'm sure the sunrise rule is in place to insure enough light for proper identification.