Why do all our problems lead back to the Clintons?

widgeon

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

What was not publicly known at the time was that Bill Clinton’s administration had already made the fateful decision the previous year to push for including some former Warsaw Pact countries in Nato. The administration would soon propose inviting Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary to become members, and the US Senate approved adding those countries to the North Atlantic Treaty in 1998. It would be the first of several waves of membership expansion.

Strobe Talbott, deputy secretary of state, similarly described the Russian attitude. “Many Russians see Nato as a vestige of the cold war, inherently directed against their country. They point out that they have disbanded the Warsaw Pact, their military alliance, and ask why the west should not do the same.” It was an excellent question, and neither the Clinton administration
nor its successors provided even a remotely convincing answer.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

What was not publicly known at the time was that Bill Clinton’s administration had already made the fateful decision the previous year to push for including some former Warsaw Pact countries in Nato. The administration would soon propose inviting Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary to become members, and the US Senate approved adding those countries to the North Atlantic Treaty in 1998. It would be the first of several waves of membership expansion.

Strobe Talbott, deputy secretary of state, similarly described the Russian attitude. “Many Russians see Nato as a vestige of the cold war, inherently directed against their country. They point out that they have disbanded the Warsaw Pact, their military alliance, and ask why the west should not do the same.” It was an excellent question, and neither the Clinton administration
nor its successors provided even a remotely convincing answer.
Arkansas...Ukraine...at this point what's the difference?
:l

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Because Arkansas is an evil evil place. Nukem
I don't think it's evil. Illinois yes. Arkansas no. The people are nice and good God-fearing people.
The Clintons brought their evil with them.
Where did Bill and Hillary meet? Which school?
Yale Law School.
That's some pure evil there.

Remember now....Hillary Clinton hid and/or destroyed evidence in the Watergate scandal.

Last edited:

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's evil. Illinois yes. Arkansas no. The people are nice and good God-fearing people.
The Clintons brought their evil with them.
Where did Bill and Hillary meet? Which school?
Yale Law School.
That's some pure evil there.

Remember now....Hillary Clinton hid and/or destroyed evidence in the Watergate scandal.
Travelgate?

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
LOL and guys ask me why I am concerned with trump? LMAO

Umm why do the clintons live rent free in your head? He hasn't been president for a while now.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
LOL and guys ask me why I am concerned with trump? LMAO

Umm why do the clintons live rent free in your head? He hasn't been president for a while now.
Their scandals are historic.
It's hard to find anything they've done that's worthy of praise.
That other guy you keep bringing up has done lots of good things. Some turned out bad but not even close to the Clinton-level shenanigans unless you want to believe msm bs.

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Their scandals are historic.
It's hard to find anything they've done that's worthy of praise.
That other guy you keep bringing up has done lots of good things. Some turned out bad but not even close to the Clinton-level shenanigans unless you want to believe msm bs.
I would add their control on the US populous is historic and no other family even the Bushes controlled as much as the clintons. POS and why I despise hillary more then Bill is a mystery. I still chuckle about that cigar he he he funny stuff.

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Some day they will die of old age…..and the world will breathe oxygen again.
Nah their half dead and out of politics but they sure live in a lot of heads around here LMAO making heads still explode with or without guns.

Latest posts