Will Democrats accept election loss?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by The_Duck_Master, Aug 5, 2020.

1. pointblind

pointblind Elite Refuge Member

I'll be staying where I'm at, fortifying my citadel.

Election have been getting more contentious with each cycle. Add in the virus hysteria there is no doubt this fall will be a complete disaster regardless of outcome. THIS article goes super deep and very conspiratorial but it will make you think of some possibilities.

I like to think I was was somewhat prepared for unforeseen events-- Keeping inventory of guns/ammo, home necessities, water, full freezer + pantry, generator/ gas, ect. Taking these a little step forward and have better communicated plans for certain events. Probably the biggest change is my wife and I decided to homeschool our kids this year. With everything going on this was a fairly easy decision.

newduk, Michael and API like this.
  2. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

My kids are grown and have their own families, but all the other boxes my wife and I have checked off. The only item not 100% assured for 6+ months is my BP meds and that’s because prescription fulfillment is limited to 3 months at a time. I do wonder though ...how much ammo is “enough”.

3. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

If you're holding off a group of gangbanger idiots then about 8 bullets should be plenty. You just gotta stay down while they each use up their 3. :l :l

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    yellowlab03 likes this.
  4. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

Yes. But they aren't the ones already setting up to claim fraud.

5. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

They haven't quit claiming fraud since 2016....

Grif and yellowlab03 like this.
  6. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

:yes :yes :l

7. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Shrewd move, very stealthy, well played i must say.
    Speaking of setting the stage for potential future commotion.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...eneral-to-reverse-service-changes/ar-BB17F697
    -Pelosi and Schumer said in their letter that they confronted DeJoy Wednesday over "reports of a dramatic increase in delayed and undelivered mail impacting mail delivery times and quality of service." They wrote that DeJoy had confirmed that the Postal Service had instituted the changes in June, soon after he became postmaster general.

-A businessman from North Carolina, DeJoy has been a major donor to President Trump and Republican causes in recent years, leading some Democrats to raise concerns about the possibility the Postal Service is being politicized.

Ruination likes this.
  8. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

"oh my gawd, the mail is slow!!"....gotta be the first time in history I've heard that.....

I gotta fix for that, after going to Walmart, scoot on down to the precinct and cast a ballot in person, problem solved.

9. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

If you can make it to the local 7-11 for a big gulp you can make it to the polling place.....and if you can't, you got no business voting. Leave it to the grown-ups.

IV Hunt and OneShotBandit like this.
  10. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Ya gotta ask... Who is promoting "vote by mail" and why is that.

OneShotBandit likes this.