Will Someone Know?

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Doubt it.

When my friend passed away, I ran an idea past the moderators here, and asked if a RIP could be put in place of one’s status. So, for example "Elite Refuge Member” or “Senior Refuge Member” becomes “RIP screen name”.
We can't be posting proof of death BECAUSE dead people vote. :l
Proving it would really hurt some very bad bad people that'd possible want their pound of flesh.
Just sayin.
And just like that I killed another one..;)

PorkChop

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Doubt it.

When my friend passed away, I ran an idea past the moderators here, and asked if a RIP could be put in place of one’s status. So, for example "Elite Refuge Member” or “Senior Refuge Member” becomes “RIP screen name”.
I see a few names have that now. Sometimes I do a Google search on things I’m trying to find out and it brings up a lot of old refuge posts and I don’t recognize 98% of the names. Just makes me wonder if they are dead alive or what is going on. But the RIP by the names I think is a great idea!

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The potential for mistakenly declaring a member dead exists so perhaps its best not to do that.
Sorry it IS a good idea but us humans aren't perfect at the logistics of doing it.
Without proof of death declaring someone dead could be a really big stink.

GUNNERX2

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
With the TN forum withering on the vine, maybe Rex might hear about my demise and spread the word. Other than that, I'd say not.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thought about it and oh hell yes u will all know right away because it will get easy to kill ducks again....once I'm gone. :l
:l :l :l

IV Hunt

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
yes

Latest posts