Washington Flyway Forum Sponsors

Will there be any ducks?

Discussion in 'Washington Flyway Forum' started by waterfowlpro, Nov 28, 2008.

1. waterfowlpro

waterfowlpro Senior Refuge Member

Hey guys, I am flying to Washington for Christmas and I will be hunting as well. We will be there from Dec 22nd thru January first. I was wondering if you guys think it will be good hunting. I remember when I used to live there it was pretty good during that time, but you never know things could have changed, I will be hunting around Enumclaw just east of Auburn. Keep me updated guys!

2. waterfowlpro

waterfowlpro Senior Refuge Member

And another note! Will I need a small game tag as well as a non res migratory bird validation of just the validation? Thanks guys!

3. HereDuckyDucky

HereDuckyDucky Elite Refuge Member

Not sure how it works for non-res, but res requirements are a small-game license, state migratory stamp, and federal duck stamp.

As for birds, that should be a pretty good time, but it's still about finding the concentrations and playing smart.

Let us know if we can help (though I'm on the east side). I know how hard it can be to come "home" for a couple weeks a year and try to make the magic happen.

RW

4. E Gadget

E Gadget Senior Refuge Member

Well of all the places you could pick in Washington Enumclaw is the worst place for water fowling. Unless you have one of the few farms left to hunt there isn?t many options here anymore. I hate being a duck hunter and living here. Usually travel west for most of my action. Good luck.

5. Dirt_Bag

Dirt_Bag Banned

No bird action. But.......Enumclaw
    [​IMG]:dv:l:dv

6. E Gadget

E Gadget Senior Refuge Member

I take that back, there is some foul action in this town.:bow O and thanks for bring that up Dirtbag I was afraid everyone had forgotten about that.:eek:

7. toe-jam

toe-jam Senior Refuge Member

LOL!!!!!!!:l

8. Kwack wacker2

Kwack wacker2 Elite Refuge Member

There's plenty around here.....well there might not be after Thanksgiving Break is up means I've been killin limmits everyday

9. Lybeck

Lybeck Senior Refuge Member

I have been getting a few around Enumclaw but right now there aren't many birds at all around.