Will This Pass??

Bullet21XD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

AzSprig

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I feel bad for the owners and consumers, they ultimately will be the only ones that lose in this battle. So..... that's reason 1,564,387 why I left Ca. It's a beautiful state full of great people ran by complete TOOL BAGS !

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The way I recall it from way way back when I lived in Southern California they were way WAY ahead of the cultural changes in the Midwest but slowly but surely the Midwest catches up and imitates that place.
I thought I was so cool and cutting edge in the early 70s because I was still going back in the summer to visit aunts and uncles.
All skateboarded out. Yuck.
Had a surfboard too. Cowabunga dood

snipe a duck

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I sure hope it doesn't but with this states track record i won't be shocked if it does. Makes me sick though, many of those boats have been ran by the same families for generations.

W8LIFTR

Refuge Member
Reaction score
This policy change by CARB has been in the works for a long time. Best we can do is to keep telling them why this won't work and to support our passenger for hire vessels.

dwhauss

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it will probably pass. I have watched this happen to the commercial fleets and trucks for the last 10 yrs and its only getting worse. I feel for the commercials, maybe they can get a suit going against it.
I wish them luck and truly sympathize with them.

Jim Dandy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
This can be fought. Remember that this is just a cog in the huge wheel of the Democratic Party and Newsom's personal agenda to make the population completely dependent on Government for it's existence. Pass the petition on......

Dandy

gunnarmcc

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
The shorts answer is yes it will likely pass. this has been a multi year ongoing struggle for the sport fishing fleet and if i had to guess this will be the final nail in the coffin for a good number of SD sport boat fleet