Would you hunt pheasants with Bo Jackson?

bullpinnie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Bo, Yes, Cheney, No.
I have a friend that used to hunt with Cheney a bit ( GW Bush appointed him as head of USFW). He said he was a pretty good guy, but it was pretty weird hunting with a bunch of secret service guys following extra close.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jawbreaker

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine was at the same pheasant lodge Bo was at in so dak a couple years ago. Dont think he actually hunted with Bo, but said he was a great, down to earth guy when they were all hanging out at the lodge after the hunt.

cracker4112

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
As a southerner, Gator grad, and friends with many of my SEC brethren, Bo is first and foremost an Auburn Tiger. I’ll let one of them say war eagle. I’d hunt with him in a minute.

widgeon

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that used to hunt with Cheney a bit ( GW Bush appointed him as head of USFW). He aid he was a pretty good guy, but it was pretty weird hunting with a bunch of secret service guys following extra close.
My brother used to work security when he came to GA to hunt quail. He liked him a lot.

Wild Rice

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Kenosha? The pheasant hunting capital???
I would hunt with him as long as he has his firearms training certificate. Haha

JoJer

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
If you find that pic I posted of the pheasant hunt at Lazy Bear Ranch, it's run by Tim Wrightman. He was a football player. The boy that was with us got an autographed hat. Tim showed him his super bowl ring. The boy was jacked. Google the ranch, he'll tell you where he played. Tim didn't hunt with us, he worked his dogs for us! Hunt was about $350. a head+ tip. & 7 birds each.

tcc

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I know a few guys that have met him and like others mentioned they said he was a pretty down to earth guy.