Would you hunt pheasants with Bo Jackson?

C M Wings

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Remember that MNF game when first he ran for a 90 yarder and then out the tunnel at the back of the end zone and later destroyed Brian Bozworth on the goal line?

At an O's game against the Royals he hit a check swing home run....

Against the Cardinals he threw out Ozzie Smith (I think) from deep left at home.... ball never touched anything but the catcher's mitt. Then he did that infamous blow on his finger and holster his gun. What an athlete.

Native NV Ducker

Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others
Reaction score
Against the Cardinals he threw out Ozzie Smith (I think) from deep left at home.... ball never touched anything but the catcher's mitt. Then he did that infamous blow on his finger and holster his gun. What an athlete.
You got most of it right. It was Harold Reynolds. I remember because he talked about it on Baseball Tonight once.

bullpinnie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the guy is good at everything like the sports guy I know I guess heck yeah. Some people are just instantly good from the minute they pick up a shotgun or duck call. Naturals. Is Bo Jackson one?
If he can blow a duck call I'd listen but on a pheasant hunt?

AB......yes, Bo Jackson is as good as "the sports guy I know". :l:l:l

Humboldt Hunter

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Bo Jackson was someone to look up to for youngsters when I was a kid. Ain't that way so much today. He was my favorite sports player. I dont even watch sports now. And yes, I would hunt with him in a heartbeat. No way I could afford it though.

bill cooksey

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
AB......yes, Bo Jackson is as good as "the sports guy I know". :l:l:l

No is “the sports guy” elite sports guys point to and say “wow, unbelievable.”

Even though you and I watched him play, seeing highlights of him still inspire awe.