Would you hunt pheasants with Dick Cheney?

ragin-cajun

Reaction score
that duck shooting incident was down in south La. near where I hunt. know the guy who set up the hunt.. i lost some respect for him with Iraq but I'd share a blind w him in a second. his sellout daughter hell no.

Squaller

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

salthunter

Reaction score
The guys 80 some years old,,, as long as he is still safe:z. A good hunt location,,, private ground! you bet! Im sure he has some great duck goose, deer and elk opportunities too!!
Johnny Depp is about the only person I wouldn't hunt with.
I would love to fox hut with any English Royalty,,, Maybe even Vadimer

A friends grand father ranched on the Salt River in Wyoming. Cheney was fishing on a section of river. Gramps was going to work with the cattle, Secret Service went to stop him (protecting the VP) Words were exchanged, as a rancher they can be pretty gruff. Gramps went back the house , came back with a tractor and through another gate. Secret Service Weren't dressed to be in the willow thickets and wetlands.

A trapping/hunting permission in Northern Utah on Promontory Point.: President Ford was deer hunting, Secret Service stopped the farmer from going down the public road to the farm. Farmer knew the conversation wasn't going anywhere. Farmer drove down the road, then across the field.

Kind of a weird side note. Years later a county road grader operator was murdered in front of the farm, Never did find the killer.

I would even go tiger hunting, not sure if I would go fishing through
1653136099372.png

1653136211203.png

Remember that Russian guy that use to post on here,,, loved his adventures.
I was in the same camp locations with others that have hunted Russia,, Huge elk, huge Brown bears, lots of game!

Last edited:

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Whittington was wearing a blaze orange hat.
Now would you hunt with Cheney?
I don't care how much money he has.
No.
Screenshot_20220521-071815_Chrome.jpg

salthunter

Reaction score
When ever this happened, a lot of Fugers said they wouldn't hunt with him either. I think it would be a privilege
Politics doesnt need to get in the way of hunting!

1653144953923.png

bill cooksey

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
When ever this happened, a lot of Fugers said they wouldn't hunt with him either. I think it would be a privilege
Politics doesnt need to get in the way of hunting!

View attachment 342292

He hunted a time or two hoping for political gain. Cheney loves to hunt.

Latest posts