Wow.... don't know what else to say

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
134 replies, anyone mention that the Hevi Dove are non-tox?

Required on some state & federal refugues…

And required by the great state of California!

Federal steel dove loads are $150+

If I hunted dove, and had the cash to spare, $34 a box wouldn’t even remotely bother me…

And as long as I see $80,000+ trucks parked at public refuges, looks like many folks don’t give a flyin’ flip about what hunting costs!!!

What?!

$34 a box is some super premium steel for doves lol.

creedsduckman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
There is sucker born every minute, this site is proof of that. SOMEBODY here will buy it.
Aaaaaand there it is.

If I hunted dove, and had the cash to spare, $34 a box wouldn’t even remotely bother me…

And as long as I see $80,000+ trucks parked at public refuges, looks like many folks don’t give a flyin’ flip about what hunting costs!!!

Native NV Ducker

Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others
Reaction score
Said it before. Shot Eurasians one day with a buddy. All I brought were steel (duck season) and 4's seemed to have plenty of pattern density. I dropped everything I put the pattern on. 20ga

Fogie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Said it before. Shot Eurasians one day with a buddy. All I brought were steel (duck season) and 4's seemed to have plenty of pattern density. I dropped everything I put the pattern on. 20ga
shoot a lot of those and quail with #2..wouldn’t be my first choice but what I have while ducking.

Billy Bob

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Killed a ton of rabbits, blue grouse and bandtail pigeons with steel 4's. Never tried doves.

techfowl

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

I did notice that... thankfully I have never had to use non-tox shot on doves... all private ground for us.