Wow.... don't know what else to say

woodiefanatic

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I had to look it up. Guess theres 1/7th (ish) ounce of bismuth in there.

E50C94C4-87F0-4884-AE3F-9CD6EEAA8314.png

bill cooksey

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Northhunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I had to look it up. Guess theres 1/7th (ish) ounce of bismuth in there.

View attachment 347216

3/4oz in a 20ga 3" mag :doh... @ 1325 fps :confused:

These loads look like a joke. I think I know it's not.. but, like.. just ***?
Did Environmetal focus group 6 yr olds this year? "The bullets should be longer to look more powerfuller, but not too powerful because that's scary. And also, there should be rainbow colors."

Northhunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Don't mention that to Everyday Limits. He'll sneak and water swat 3 teal with a box and make a video about how it's the best teal load ever made.
Did he not do that already?
He posted a vid shooting teal with 3 1/2" mags , and if it's an everydaylimits vid, there's water swatting...

J.Bennett

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Density is the secret sauce. It leads to tighter patterns, higher speeds and more knockdown power...

It's been a while since I've taken physics, so can someone explain to me how greater density leads to higher speeds?

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Density is the secret sauce. It leads to tighter patterns, higher speeds and more knockdown power...

It's been a while since I've taken physics, so can someone explain to me how greater density leads to higher speeds?
It doesn’t. Leads to more sustained speeds. So I guess they mean higher down range speeds.

bill cooksey

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

The entire sentence makes no sense at all. Just some marketing dude/dudette who forgot words actually mean things. Density leads to tighter patterns? What density is being measured which leads to tighter patterns?

How does density increase speed? Hell, even the “more knockdown power” is, at best, a poor use of words. More pellets in a pattern increase the odds of a mortal strike. As I mentioned earlier, it’s all very poorly written.