Wow

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You people from the second best duck hunting state after Kansas have a funny idea of what losing it means. He lost it a long time ago….

Yeah, but we didn't vote for him. :l :l

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Remember that time he threatened to take Trump out behind the woodshed or some such nonsense? Or that time he asked that blue collar union guy if he wanted to step out back?:l

But mean orange man bad tweets mean things!

YL03

labrador

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I clearly remember him amassing his staff/disciples during a remote session and lecturing them on respecting others and always treating people with dignity. He stated, "I will fire you on the spot" if I catch you being disrespectful.

What an example our great leader sets for others. The media should hound the administration about this. Saul Alinsky tactics 101 - make the other side live up to their own rules. Beat this simpleton over the head with it!

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I clearly remember him amassing his staff/disciples during a remote session and lecturing them on respecting others and always treating people with dignity. He stated, "I will fire you on the spot" if I catch you being disrespectful.

What an example our great leader sets for others. The media should hound the administration about this. Saul Alinsky tactics 101 - make the other side live up to their own rules. Beat this simpleton over the head with it!

You are not supposed to remember anything longer than 24 hours.......it's the only way that crowd can function. :yes

You are obviously mistaken. :l :l

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Timber Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
….Fuge reporter at the next news conference…..

“Mr. President, you said that Fox guy was a stupid Son of a Bit$&. Is that because he doesn’t duck hunt in Kansas”?????? :l

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
….Fuge reporter at the next news conference…..

“Mr. President, you said that Fox guy was a stupid Son of a Bit$&. Is that because he doesn’t duck hunt in Kansas”?????? :l

:l :l :l :l