Wrong Forum

Discussion in 'Help & Tech Support Forum' started by Birdmancalloway, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Birdmancalloway

Birdmancalloway New Member

Ever since I joined the Refuge several years ago, it has logged me into a West Coast flyway upon logging in. I live in Maryland and would like to go directly to the Chesapeake Bay forum upon login. Can someone please tell me how to change this?
    Thank you!
    Dave

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator

That is not a 'website' function, meaning nothing to do with the actual website.

I am going to assume you use a 'link' or 'bookmark' to get to the forum, as opposed to typing in the actual address. Probably the first time you 'saved' the bookmark, you were on whatever page you are going to now.

Try this (I hate giving computer advice via the actual computer, much easier in person)
    Go to the page you want to be your 'opening' page. Somewhere on the top of your browser (not the site page, but your web browser) there is an icon to bookmark the page. On Chrome, it is a little 'hollow' star. If you click on that, a drop down box will appear, with options.

If you are using another browser, let me know, and I will see if I can find the process (if I have the browser)

Birdmancalloway likes this.
  3. Birdmancalloway

Birdmancalloway New Member

Excellent idea. Thank you! As obvious as that is, I should have thought to try that.