You ain’t black if...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by BigSkyDuk, May 22, 2020 at 9:53 AM.

1. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk Senior Refuge Member

... you are open minded about any candidate other than Joe Biden (according to Joe Biden).

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/22/joe-biden-breakfast-club-interview-274490

The Bad Orange Man whose policies helped reduce black unemployment to its lowest since the 1950’s is horribly racist. But the creepy old white dude who was good buddies with Stein Thurmond thinks he deserves your unquestioned support! Bet this won’t get much coverage on the evening news.

yellowlab03 likes this.
  2. waterswatter

waterswatter Elite Refuge Member

Wow! Talk about being presumptuous and stupid.

BigSkyDuk likes this.
  3. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

And just like that, the US loses about 13% of the black population...

What exactly happens now when a black person votes for Trump? Does the pigmentation of the skin immediately start to change, or does it take time?

It amazes me that this identity politics is coming from the left and is not considered racist... I was taught by my parents, that although there are cultural and individual differences among different races and ethnicities, that the primary difference was simply the amount of pigmentation in one's skin, and that we should NEVER judge someone based on that pigmentation (or lack thereof).

I find identity politics to be extremely offensive and condescending... It infers that minorities should be held to lower standards (which in my opinion is extremely racist), and that colleges and companies should stop considering white people for positions... How has this been embraced???

And now Biden says "You Ain't black if you vote for Trump..." Which to me means that the democrats somehow "own" the black voters... Which seems to me to be insanely racist.

Luigi Daniele, JRS, Michael and 3 others like this.
  4. Bigshot75

Bigshot75 Elite Refuge Member

Squaller you are forgetting the facts, 1 you can’t be racist if you are black, 2 you can’t be racist if you are a democrat, once you get past that things will start to clear up some for you:tu

double limit, JRS, lugnut and 2 others like this.
  5. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk Senior Refuge Member

The plantation mentality is alive and well among the Democratic elite, most of whom are white. It just took Creepy Joe’s big mouth to turn the quiet part loud.

JRS likes this.
  6. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

@gock5, weren't you making posts about Trump making stupid remarks? How do you feel about your racist, creepy, quid pro quo candidate... oh oh oh, lemme guess, you aren't a Democrat and didn't plan to vote for him.:l

YL03

lugnut, hunting1, WHUP ! Hen and 2 others like this.
  7. IV Hunt

IV Hunt Senior Refuge Member

This is the kind of condescending arrogance so prevalent in the left. It simply amazes me that more people don't find it offensive.

waterswatter likes this.
  8. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Biden is just creating a diversion from the sexual assault claims.

Diversion is all the rage you know.

JP and Bear like this.
  9. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Maybe this is simply Joe's way of telling us that he is really stupid.

Bear likes this.
  10. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

Biden and Trump do have one thing in common... All of their campaign managers all pray that they will just shut up whenever possible.... I do think that currently Biden's campaign managers are becoming more religious (as in praying more) on a daily basis now...

I think at this point that it is unlikely that Biden will remain on the ticket... Between the accusations, and his obvious dementia, at some point he will be strong-armed to step down as a candidate. Cumuo is likely preparing to step in as we type.... Another Cis White male....

pintail2222, IV Hunt and API like this.