You Ever Changed A Liberal’s Mind?

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

goosehunter64

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
As the old saying goes and not my words.
Don't argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience....jus sayin..

The_Duck_Master

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Ironic bc that slogan was a crusaders slogan, and many at that time in the crusades and catholic church were as manical as todays leftists.
Disorder is the norm in all wars. The key is to recognize the reason for the war and whether it is just (and the crusades truly were) . Christianity and the Catholic church at it's center has been the impetus of the greatest good in the past two millennia.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
As the old saying goes and not my words.
Don't argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience....jus sayin..
Mark Twain

salthunter

Reaction score
No
However I'm working on two that they need to accept my position.

Too many on the far left and far right,, in my opinion are not open thinkers.
Often just spouting out " junk".

The two that I mentioned above had always relied on left talking points, without any knowledge of deeper information regarding any topic.
Still always willing to place blame, but never solutions.

Because many of them are not bad people like the ones you see on TV. Many of them are just ignorant(not to be confused with stupid) or they are brainwashed by the media.

Don't give up on them because of political idealogues like Ruination. For the real kool aid drinkers, there is no hope. They will stick their fingers in their ears and shout "LA,LA,LA,LA"until whatever they don't want to hear is over.

As Ronald Reagan once said,"Any man who is not liberal when young has no soul, any man still a liberal when old has no brains".

Irony.

Has a liberal ever convinced you?

Everyone is so sure they are right they won't even stop to consider another point of view or even that there may be more than two. Possibly even some

WoodieSC

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum
Reaction score
It is a religion to them. Power is what they crave. There is no agreeing to disagree with them. They are domestic terrorists.
I have no idea if I've ever really changed a Liberal's mind, but I've gotten so fed up with even trying to talk to them that I've done my best to eliminate them from my life... including three sisters. Life is too short to screw with the psychos.

3B209

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Disorder is the norm in all wars. The key is to recognize the reason for the war and whether it is just (and the crusades truly were) . Christianity and the Catholic church at it's center has been the impetus of the greatest good in the past two millennia.
Id say deception is the norm more so than disorder. One typically comes first in conflict. It's also some of the greatest bad in the past two millennia also came from it... . I think to have a true grasp one should read and apply, not just participate once a week and go off another's interpretation. Much of that though revolves around the verification and writing themselves. Much of the 4 main gospels is taken from the gospel of Thomas, which is not canonized largely bc of the truth found within it, imo anyway.

The main known imagery of jesus is that of a ******* son of a pope in cesare borgia. The foundations of religion mirror that of the constitution imo... given a long enough timeline and enough oversight by man, ands the message an application will be slowly perverted. IMO religious fanatics are just as dangerous as liberal fanatics. The vatican has become an utter joke chalk full of drugs and sodomy, yet the money flows every sunday. The further I got away from Catholicism the closer my relationship became with god. That logic is frowned upon bc its simply not profitable, even if at the core we share the same beliefs.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Refresher memo to all.

When we all signed up we agreed to follow Refuge Forums Community Rules. Paragraph #3 reads:

Swearing is prohibited. This site employs a profanity filter. Please use appropriate language. Character substitutions, spacing, spelling variations or any form of modified spelling in order to get the word to pass through the filter is absolutely prohibited.