YOUR highest valued call!?

1 shot kill

Reaction score
It seems like all we discuss are our calls that are worth a lot to somebody else and go for twice as much as it was purchased for on E Bay. How about the call that is priceless to you? Unfortunately I've let a lot of calls go I'd like to have back, but I'm sure some of ya still have a call that you would part with an arm before you would part with it! If you don't mind share a picture with us and what makes it so important to you.

rbrooks

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
my quack-em back 8 gauge i got after my daughter was born and she teethed on the brass. i don't call with it anymore but it's always in my blind bag as my good luck charm.

Wood-Dro

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
An unused 1959 E.V. Iverson my Gramps gave me.

S5300115.jpg

tsaylor1979

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Good idea for a thread.

The call below is a blue box elder and acrylic call from Jake at Fowlweather. It is set up as a double reed and is perfect for alot of the beaver ponds and small creeks I hunt.

This call is a duck getter, but more importantly it was a gift from my wife for our first wedding anniversary. She wanted me to pick a call, so I phoned Jake and he took care of the rest.

This call is also a reminder that my wife tolerates my addiction to not only waterfowl hunting, but call collecting as well.:D
104_0772-1-1.jpg

griff901c

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
A Weedy pin-oak acrylic..anyone want to buy it?

Meats

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
P1010451.jpg

SkyJacker

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Clear Acrylic Hess signed by Charlie. Only one of its kind. It does have a smoke acrylic cousin somewhere out west.

A Brass banded XR-2

and a Hedge Alvin Taylor.