Are you being tested or can’t you remember?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by pintail2222, Aug 6, 2020.

1. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

That is a very uncomfortable clip to watch.
    donnie doesn't need to keep making fake video ads... just show that clip over and over

2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Put that clip on Facebook or Twitter and chances are that the post will be deleted and that your account will be suspended.

OneShotBandit and IV Hunt like this.
  3. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk Senior Refuge Member

Apparently THAT question is off limits for the Biden campaign.

Can you imagine if Trump responded to a question from a black reporter by asking if he’s a junkie? The media keeps raising its double standards by the day!

OneShotBandit and IV Hunt like this.
  4. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

Your point is literally addressed in the first 15 seconds of the 2nd video.

5. pintail2222

Are you a junkie?

Biden was asked to clarify his answer from last month about being tested for cognitive decline. Biden's original answer to a question asking him if he had been tested for cognitive decline was: "I've been tested and I am constantly tested". So recently when asked to clarify specifically about taking the test that he mentioned in that original answer - he now claims "No I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?"

6. Ruination

"you said you were being tested all the time, by the rigors of the campaign trail, but have you specifically had a cognitive test?"

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  7. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member

8. Ruination

He must have read that from his upside down Bible after he tear gassed a few priests for a photo op.

9. pintail2222

That was not part of the question - Or answer Biden gave in June. Biden didn’t mention rigors of the campaign trail to that reporter in the first video. That was added in by Errol Barnett who then gives it a “but” and gets back to the original question.

At a campaign event in June, when asked by a reporter if he has been tested for any sort of cognitive decline, Biden said he's "been tested and I'm constantly tested" as it relates to his cognitive abilities.

10. Ruination

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...trump-jr-cognitive-test-fact-check/index.html

"July 2, the Biden campaign clarified that he was speaking about being tested through running for president, not that he constantly receives cognitive tests."

It's funny cause that's exactly what I thought he meant and didn't think it needed to be clarified.